MARKETSITE. Prohibited policy
Our general rule is that Business ads or services are illegal to own on buy or sell in your country/province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally the item or service and/or seller must be located in or around the selected city.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS RELATING TO THE ITEM OR SERVICE YOU LIST ON THIS SITE.
We specifically prohibit the following items and services:
· Stolen Property
· Stocks and Other Securities
· Tobacco Products
· Used Cosmetics
· Alcoholic Beverages
· Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
· Burglary Tools
· Pictures or images that contain nudity
· Police Badges and Uniforms
· Prescription Drugs and Devices
· Recalled items
· Counterfeit currency, stamps, or coins
· Counterfeit Products
· Embargoed Goods
· Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
· Lottery Tickets, Sweep stakes Entries and Slot Machines
· Obscene Material and Child Pornography
· Offensive Material
· Organ and sperm donor
· Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
· Illegal Services
· Black Magic
· Hazardous Materials
· Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
· Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
· Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons)
The user is prohibited from offering or describing the following articles and services
· Medicine for animals. Products and compounds made from protected animal species and plants.
· Items that harm animals or cause anxiety. For example:
· electric collars
· choke collars, ultrasonic anti-bark collars or anti-bark spray collars
· invisible, electric or barbed wire fences
· Buying and selling of animals.
· Offering animals as “gifts” or in exchange for wares or services.
The following types of job ads are prohibited on the site
· Business that require upfront or periodic payments
· Business or job opportunities that pay only commissions, unless the ad makes it clear that the sole source of compensation would be commission and clearly describes the product or service that would be sold
· Business or job opportunities that require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents
· Ads that are not clear regarding what type of work would be required
The following types of Personal or Erotic, Service ads are prohibited on the site
· Ads that contain pornographic images or images of individuals engaging in sexual activities
· Ads that ask for sex from under age persons
· Ads related to zoophilia
· Ads that contain bestiality
· Ads that contain non-consensual sadistic or masochistic abuse
· Ads posted by Men in the “Women seeking Women”
· Ads posted by Men in the “Women seeking Men”
· Ads posted by Women in the “Men seeking Men”
· Ads posted by Women in the “Men seeking Women”
The following types of items are generally permitted to be listed if and to the extent that their sale and purchase is legally permitted in your State/Province of residence, and that such sales and purchases occur in compliance with applicable laws and regulations:
· Electronic Equipment
· Event Tickets
· Food Items
· Non-prescription Medical Devices
· Real Estate and Rental Properties
· Second-hand/Used Clothing and Bedding
· Vehicles, Vehicle Equipment and Devices
you are not permitted to defame anyone or include “hate speech” directed at individuals or groups in your postings
Finally, any ads that do not make it clear what specific item is offered, ie. posts that refer the viewer to a web site to see products available are prohibited; note that sellers can provide a link to a web site to provide more information about the specific item being advertised. Further, posting a listing on MARKETSITE.IN that solely contains a link to another web site is not permitted.
We reserve the right to remove ads we deem unfit to be posted on the website.
Duplicate ads or ads that are too similar to an existing ad that you have posted are not allowed. If you violate this policy you may receive a blocked message during the posting process or may be notified that your ad has been removed from the site at later time. To avoid this, please list whatever you are advertising only once.
If you want to relist an item that you are already advertising on the site, delete your existing ad first.